The extra pounds do not decorate anyone and cause a lot of inconvenience when selecting clothes. But this pinprick is only the "tip of the iceberg." Overweight often leads to serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorders, diabetes and even cancer. In the struggle for harmony it is important to develop a healthy diet, and in this article, you will learn how to organize food for weight loss and save the result.
The basic principles of good nutrition for weight loss
What constitutes proper nutrition? This is a pattern of eating in which the body receives all the necessary for the normal functioning of substances in the right quantity. The balance of protein, fat, carbohydrate, and daily intake of calories extra pounds will not be "delayed" on the sides and hips. The body will spend all obtained from food substances to function normally.
Thus, how to eat to normalize weight?
This will need to abide by the following rules:
- Not to overeat. According to nutritionists, a portion for a single meal needs to fit in the palm of your hand. Therefore, we should eat a little without overloading the stomach.
- Eat 4-5 times a day. Frequent intake of small portions of food helps speed up the metabolism, which helps normalize weight.
- Consume at least 1, 5 liters of water. Surprisingly, often people confuse hunger with thirst. The point is that water is not just liquid, it contains salt and trace elements needed by the cells, and in their lack of the body indicates this, causing a false feeling of hunger.
- To reduce the amount of fast carbs. They are rich in foods such as wheat bread, cakes, cookies, brownies and scones. If you want sweet, it is better to eat a slice of dark chocolate.
- To enrich the diet of "slow carbs". These include buckwheat, wheat, oatmeal flour, breads and unpolished rice.
- To monitor the amount of fat in the diet. Like carbohydrates, they promote rapid weight gain. To reduce the amount of fat can minimizing the consumption of pork, butter and sunflower oil, oily fish, cheeses and other things.
- To eat protein foods. Refusing pork, should enter into the diet of beef, chicken, Turkey, rabbit. These foods are rich in protein, the fat and carbohydrates in them are quite low.
- Try not to eat fried. This treatment products are used cooking oil that contains many fats. Therefore, the choice of dishes must adhere to the principle: "what you cook or bake, it is better not to fry".
- To enter into the diet of fresh fruits and vegetables. This food is rich in vitamins and fiber, which promotes rapid cleansing of the bowels and prevents the formation of deposits of fecal stones.
- To consume dairy products. In yogurt, fermented baked milk and low-fat yogurt contains strains of beneficial bacteria that help to maintain normal intestinal flora, which contributes to the rapid breakdown of food.
- To reduce the consumption of salt. The fact that salt retains water in the body, causing edema, in which the liquid is drained slower. And should be excluded from the diet of ketchup, mayonnaise and various sauces.
- To avoid alcohol. Intoxicating drinks not only fuel the appetite, but also contain a large amount of calories.
Council. Any restrictions and changes of feeding behaviour, is stress. For this reason, go on a healthy diet gradually, giving your body a chance to adapt.
What is the separate and smaller meals
Separation of power is a concept which is based on the idea of the right combination of food.To adhere to this scheme, you must observe the following rules:
- Eat more vegetables, fruits and salads, taking them as the basis for ration formulation.
- The carbohydrates to be consumed apart from proteins and acidic fruit.
- Eat a various kind with an interval of 4-5 hours.
System allows the body to function properly and eliminates the risk of overeating.
Fractional power involves frequent meals in small quantities.The main rules are:
- powered by 4 to 6 times a day;
- eating small portions (not more than 300 g at a time);
- minimize salt and sugar in the diet;
- the correct ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates (30%/30%/40%);
- the meals at the same hours.
Eating in compliance with these rules allows it to quickly digest and speeds up metabolism.
Correct the calorie counting at home
What amount of calories is considered normal for daily consumption? It depends on gender, weight and height of the person and his physical activity.To calculate the exact number, use the following formula:
- for women: BMR= 9.99 USD*weight/kg + 6,25 *height/cm to 4.92 *age – 161;
- for men: BMR = 9.99 USD*weight/kg + 6,25 *height/cm to 4.92 *age + 5.
For further calculations the result should be multiplied by a factor of physical activity.Human activity klassificeret:
- minimum (no exercise) — 1,2;
- light (light exercise or walks) — 1,375;
- moderate (workout 4-5 times a week) of 1.46;
- above average (an intense workout 5-6 times per week) — 1.55 V;
- increased (daily workout) — 1,64;
- high (daily intense exercise) — 1,72.
For those who want to lose weight need to reduce the result by 10-20%, depending on the number of extra kilos. To maintain body mass number does not change.
Example: a woman 35 years old, weight 62 kg, height 160 cm, medium activity.
BMR = 9,99*62 + 6,25*160 — 4,92*35 – 161 = 1286
Norm of calories = 1877 kcal
For weight loss, = 1877-15% = 1596 kcal
As a result, the woman with such data to maintain weight loss the daily required kcal 1877, and to reduce 1596 kcal.
Note. Many people have difficulty counting calories. This will help not only the labels on the products, but also special analyzers that are easy to find on the Internet.
With their help, you can find out the calorie content and the level of Proteins Fats Carbohydrates not only individual products but also food. For this you will need to enter the name and volume of ingredients and the program will calculate the desired data.
Sample menu proper food for a week — the best recipes for breakfasts, Lunches, dinners and snacks
When planning a diet, should refer to the list of the foods, so it will be easier to rebuild. Below is a sample menu for a week at a feeding 6 times a day. It is important to note that the interval between meals should be 2 to 3 hours.
The first day
- Oatmeal with fruit or berries, boiled egg, tea or coffee.
- Yogurt, Apple, muffin.
- Mushroom soup, boiled meat, vegetable salad.
- Yogurt and dried fruit.
- Boiled lean fish, stews, vegetables.
- Yogurt, orange.
- Low-fat cottage cheese, a muffin, tea or coffee.
- Fruit salad, a glass of curdled milk.
- Chicken soup, stews, vegetables.
- Salad with carrots and apples, green tea.
- Barley porridge on the water, braised beef, fresh vegetables.
- Natural yogurt without additives, Apple.
- Muesli with nuts and low-fat yogurt, and tea.
- Natural yogurt, Apple.
- Vegetable soup, boiled fish, fresh vegetables.
- Cottage cheese, yogurt.
- Boiled chicken without skin, buckwheat on the water.
- A glass of yogurt, some dried fruit.
- 2 boiled eggs, bread, tea.
- Fruit salad, yogurt.
- Fish soup, steamed veggies.
- Natural yogurt, nuts.
- Burgers of lean meat, baked, salad from fresh vegetables.
- A glass of yogurt, berries or fruits.
- Porridge on the water with the addition of nuts, tea.
- Vegetable salad, a glass of curdled milk.
- Chicken soup, vegetable stew.
- Yogurt, fruit.
- Fish cakes steamed wheat porridge.
- A Cup of yogurt, dried fruits.
- Cottage cheese-fruit mixture, boiled egg, tea.
- Yogurt with added berries.
- Vegetable soup, boiled beef, wheat cereal.
- Baked pumpkin, yogurt.
- Chicken, salad of fresh vegetables.
- A glass of yogurt, dried fruits.
The seventh day
- Oats with water, nuts, bread, tea.
- Yogurt and dried fruit.
- Soup of lean fish, salad of fresh vegetables.
- Fruit or berries, yogurt.
- Beef stew, buckwheat.
- A little cottage cheese, an Apple.
Important! The last meal should be not later than 4 hours before bedtime.
What results can be achieved with proper nutritionIf one normalizes the power in his body the following changes occur:
- accelerated metabolic processes;
- normal digestion;
- reduced levels of cholesterol in the blood;
- timely displays products of metabolism;
- increases immunity.
Because of these changes and reduced body weight. It is important to remember that in a healthy person the excess pounds can not be, and with the restoration of the vital processes and normal weight.
How to eat for fast weight loss
Correctly organizing your diet in the presence of excess weight you can lose from 2 to 4 kg per month.But if you want to speed up this process, you will need to abide by the following rules:
- eat fractional, every 2-3 hours in small portions;
- food is flavoured with cinnamon, cloves, pepper and coriander, which accelerate the metabolic processes;
- drink at least 2 liters of water a day;
- to drink green tea, which promotes rapid cleansing of the body;
- massage services and sauna to join the pool;
In addition, you need to spend more time outdoors, do not use the Elevator and more walking.
Proper nutrition and exercise
Physical activities allow not only faster to lose weight and improve overall health and to maintain muscle tone. This is very important because many women have noticed that after losing the extra pounds body looks soft and ugly. This can be avoided if you regularly visit the gym or do at home.
A set of exercises you can pick up at your discretion. If the goal is to transfer fat into muscle, fit aerobics, jumping rope, squats and other weight training.
And in order to the body in a short time has gained smooth contours, it is better to do yoga, dancing or swimming. These exercises help not only for correction but also strengthen the cardiovascular and respiratory system, but also makes a woman flexible and plastic.
How to maintain the result of weight loss
How often do we hear women complaining about that lost so hard the pounds soon returned, taking with him a couple of "brothers"! Unfortunately, this is a very common problem.
How to save the result after the weight came back to normal?You will need to observe some simple rules:
- to comply with diet and to eat at the same time;
- monitor the caloric content of foods and the ratio of Proteins Fats Carbohydrates in the diet;
- drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day;
- try not to use sweet, smoked, fatty, and carbonated and alcoholic drinks;
- sleep at least 8 hours a day;
- not to eat at night;
- long walk in the fresh air;
- practicing physical exertion.
Most importantly, remember that the observance of rules of healthy eating is not a temporary measure for losing extra pounds and lifestyle. Follow these principles and you will never see the frightening figures on the scales and unpleasant "bagels" at the waist.
Common errors or why the weight does not go away
If attempts to lose weight were in vain and the weight still does not go away, no need to panic. It is wiser to perform their own actions and to detect errors.They can be:
- the lack of Breakfast;
- meal at least 4 times a day large portions;
- late and hearty suppers;
- the failure of calories and balance of Proteins Fats Carbohydrates;
- abuse of protein products, due to which there is an active recruitment of muscle mass;
- lack of exercise;
- monotonous exercises;
- lack of sleep;
- nervousness and stress;
- taking certain medicines.
Speaking about errors, not to mention Smoking. This habit in itself is injurious to health and can cause metabolic disorders, due to what happen, "racing" weight. In addition, many people wanting to freshen the breath after smoked cigarettes, used chewing gum, mints or lozenges which contain large amounts of sugar.
But if you do everything correctly, in accordance with the above recommendations, the weight will quickly return to normal and will stay at the desired level.