calorie counting for weight loss is an effective procedure for reducing excess weight. but in order to get the desired result, it is necessary to consider some nuances. this article will examine all the details of this exciting method of weight loss.
it is important to calculate the passage of caloric, that is, how much a day needs to consume calories. one should not understate the numbers in order as soon as possible to lose weight, alas, it has the opposite effect (in cases of malnutrition, the metabolism slows down, which reduces all efforts to nothing).
so, to calculate the corridor caloric content is very simple: ideal weight * 24, where ideal weight is the weight value of the rules — how much should weigh the person with the growth.
next, you will need:
- electronic floor scales. for more accurate measures of weight loss, must be weighed in the same place, on the same scales, in the morning, on an empty stomach, after toilet, but before taking a shower (the skin is able to absorb moisture and indicators will be inaccurate).
- electronic kitchen scales. for a detailed account of the weight of the products.
- centimeter. it is necessary not only to weigh but also to do measurements of the volume of the body — Breasts, waist, and hips. sometimes it gets still and the amount leaving.
- table calorie. in different tables of the caloric information can differ. to avoid confusion, select one a table of calories and stick to it.
- Notepad or notebook for keeping a food diary. careful keeping a food diary is the key to success!
at first glance, the "kitchen budget" may seem tedious volumetric activity, but actually understanding the time, you will daily spend no more than 10-20 minutes a day to count the total diet. detailed examples of counting calorie drinks, first courses and second courses is given here. it is worth noting that, on average, every woman regularly preparing 10-20 meals (e.g., chicken soup, soup, pickle, soup with meatballs, buckwheat with meat stew, pasta with sauce, rice, baked potatoes, salads and t.. d) now, calculate once every dish that you cook, it is necessary to consider the data in the future. For example, identified that steamed buckwheat with meat has 128 calories per 100 grams KK, so no further need to recount in detail all the dish and just use ready your figure, even if this time of preparation you used a bit more meat and carrots.
it is necessary to observe the water balance! water is a mandatory participant in the chemical process of lipolysis, respectively, with insufficient amount of water in the body weight loss process either slows or stops.
to determine how much water should you drink is very simple: 30 ml* your weight, but not less than 2 liters. for example, if your weight is 75 kg, 75*30=2250 ml, that is the day you should drink 2 litres 250 ml.
water is only pure non-carbonated water at room temperature. tea, coffee, juices and other liquids with water are not considered.
you need to start the day with 1 glass of water immediately after waking up. this will contribute to a more rapid awakening and start the metabolic processes. further water is recommended to drink in between meals for 20-30 minutes before meals and 1-1. 5 after.
counting calories for weight loss. rules.
there are a few simple rules under which to achieve the desired weight will be easy.
the most important rule: want – weighed – counted – recorded — ate.
- eat thoroughly you need at least 4 times a day. the first meal within 1.5 hours after waking, then every 3.5-4 hours.
- each meal should contain protein (meat, fish, poultry), complex carbohydrates (potatoes, pasta, cereal), fiber (vegetables).
- you can eat any foods, calorie you know and consider.
- when calorie counting to consider the "net" weight of the products. for example, a shrimp without a shell, meat without bones.
- weigh the food with a precision of grams. the error can be no more than 5 grams.
- when counting calories, include a measure to tenths. for example, for 72.8 CC
- last meal 3 hours before bedtime.
- or not eat the dish, if felt satiety.
- do not save calories. for example, in the morning to eat a little, a little lunch and an evening "off". per meal eat at least 300 CC and not exceeding 700 CC.
- do not eat while watching TV, reading or active conversation.
and remember, everything will work out! need a bit of effort and patience!