The popularity of diets, including extreme, does not reduce the importance of sport in the fight against obesity; without regular exercise to maintain body weight at a proper level is difficult, because fast weight lost can also quickly return. Only proper exercise for weight loss in daily their performance is able to give the desired harmony without harm to the body. Of course, it is recommended to change the diet and lifestyle in order to achieve the fastest effect of weight loss, as well as to maintain health and youth for many years.
Most often the problem areas, which tend to accumulate fat are the abdomen, flanks and thighs. Exercise for getting rid of the extra pounds that have accumulated in these areas should be directed to warm-up and active work of the muscles, as well as a General acceleration of metabolism, increase oxygen supply in blood, rapid elimination of slag and toxins from the body.
Warm-up before class
To start training you need to organize the workout. Warm-up and stretching of ligaments and joints will help to perform the exercises more effectively, besides will help to prepare muscles for exercise, without causing pain and fatigue by the end of it. The main thing — not to overdo the warm-up, spending too much effort and bringing the body to fatigue and inability to exercise full workout.
The time allocated for the warm-up should not exceed 5-7 minutes. General preparation of the body can consist of Jogging in place, jumping rope for 1-2 minutes. Next, you need to warm up your muscles in problem areas of the body by performing a slow tilts, squats, leg swings 10-15 repetitions for each exercise. This exercise will help improve blood circulation, accelerate lymph flow and increase heart rate to 140-150 beats, serving as a good preparation for your intense workout.
Exercises for the muscles of waist, abdomen and sides
To make tummy is flat, there are different sets of classes. The total duration of training for beginners, 30-40 minutes, for more than prepared up to 1 hour.
During this time, you can independently choose the more appropriate exercises, performing them for 20-25 repetitions. It is advisable to pay time physical activity no less 4-5 times a week. After weight stabilization, you can reduce workouts to 3 times a week.
- The easy exercises for stomach — crunches on the floor, a bench or Board press. To perform lie down on a flat surface, fix the legs and make sit-UPS up to approximately 90 degrees. In one approach you need to do at least 20-30 repetitions. For training oblique abdominal muscles when lifting the body you want to reject in the side, alternately to the left or right.
- Another exercise is the following: from supine position with slightly bent knees feet and hands should be straight behind your head, perform sit-UPS while slowly reaching out a hand to the fingertips.
- For effective weight loss belly body pressed tightly to the surface, and straight leg rises at an angle up to 45 degrees and held in this position for a few seconds. To complicate the task can be producing claps legs in the air, then slowly push them down.
- Good results brings the following exercise: in a supine position, hands under the buttocks, is made a deep breath and slowed breathing. Next, the legs rise to a height of 30-40 cm and are Mahi straight legs, at least 5-10 repetitions. After you put your feet on the floor, and exhale.
- Another simple exercise: in the supine position with bent knees feet on the breath to produce lifts up the pelvis, the lower back should be pressed to the floor, hands under buttocks.
- There is an exercise that you can do even at work or in front of the TV. Inhale as much as possible being drawn into the abdomen and retained in this state for about 10 seconds, then made a slow exhalation. The number of repeats can go up to 30-60 to the state of mild fatigue.
Gymnastics slimming belly
A great way to get rid of fat on belly and sides to perform bending in 4 sides 20 times each. You can also do squats firmly pressing his feet to the floor, while taking United into the castle hands alternately on each thigh. This exercise is very effective for the study of the oblique abdominal muscles.
Weighted hand weights brings more rapid results in giving harmony to the body. Performing regular slopes, you can take in each hand dumbbells weighing 1.5 kg, while the straight arms raised above the head. If it is difficult to produce tilts with two hands, one of them lower down.
A simple exercise with weights: standing on the floor pressed against the soles should bend slightly at the knees, and then alternately pull the arms while holding the dumbbell to the opposite leg. This enables obliques, which has a positive effect on slimming the sides of the body.
Massage effect is achieved by the impact of the hula-Hoop on the muscles and subcutaneous fat deposits of the abdomen and the sides, allows you to quickly achieve the desired slimness of the waist. To perform these exercises easily at home. By purchasing a Hoop, you need every day to produce the simplest set of classes.
In the standing position, placing bent at the elbows at chest level, it is necessary to intensively twist the Hoop around your waist for 15-20 minutes with short breaks. To complicate the problem, alternately stretching your arms up, and thrusting with the feet forward. We must remember that at the initial stage cannot be made long workout, as the stomach may appear bruises that will make it impossible to follow lessons.
Exercise for weight loss in the hips
The most simple and easy to implement exercises for the thighs — the UPS and downs the stairs. This type of training allows you to engage the muscles of the legs, inner thighs and more effectively when cross directly through 2 stages. To make slender thighs you can, if you climb stairs without using the Elevator for at least 5-7 minutes daily.
There is a set of exercises, which at home will quickly bring the desired results.
- Exercise the wall is the following: it is necessary to press straightened his back against the wall, legs shoulder-width apart, then slowly gliding down to the position when your knees are bent at a right angle. In this position, you need to stay at least a few seconds, then slowly straighten the wall.
- One of the best exercises for training the inner thighs is: standing straight, feet slightly wider than shoulders, must be placed one foot above floor level at 20-30 cm (e.g., using a box), and then slowly squat to a position where the thighs become parallel to the floor. So pausing for 3-4 seconds, you can get up.
- Another exercise for training the anterior part of the thigh: from a standing position, feet shoulder width apart, you need to attack one bent-knee leg forward, the second when it throws back so that she lay on the floor straight. It is very important hold the balance outstretched hands, to stand in this state for about 7-8 seconds. To complicate the task, picking up the dumbbells weighing 1-1,5 kg.
- There is a very simple exercise to strengthen all muscles of the thigh. To run you need to lie on the floor, hands placed along the body, lift one leg perpendicular to the floor and make it a circular motion for 30 seconds in either direction.
- Inner thigh well forms this lesson: lying on your left side need to lift a straight right leg up, well fix it by hand and left foot to make a swing in the air, pulling it to the right. Next exercise is similar on the other side of the body.
- Lying on your left side with straight legs, which are located slightly in front of the body, you have to lift the right leg at an angle of 30 degrees from the floor, then left leg to make the swing, trying to get it right. Repeat 10-15 times on each leg.
Class on the ball
Good results for weight loss in the hips bring the exercises performed with the use of special ball — fitball.
- Lying down on the floor to place one foot on the ball, and the second a little bit in the direction of the housing, the pelvis will rise above the floor. The second straight leg, you need to perform moves up to the position perpendicular to the floor.
- Sitting on the Mat and focusing the hands on the floor behind, he needs to hold the ball feet, then lift the straightened leg up to 40-50 cm, and then, a little bent, slowly put them on the floor. It is necessary to keep the exercise ball, trying not to drop.
Food to help with weight loss
In order to effectively lose weight, you must follow a proper diet after the workout and before. Experts say that aerobic training for weight loss is best done in the morning on an empty stomach. If hungry, allowed to eat a small portion of porridge, dried fruit, or a small serving of low-fat protein 30-40 minutes before the start of classes. A great solution is to drink a glass of green tea before class, which is able to speed up the metabolic processes in the body.
During intense physical activity it is important that at hand was a bottle of pure non-carbonated water.
Then highlighting with a large volume of fluid, the body needs to replenish its reserves in sufficient volume of water faster gets rid of toxins.
After exercising it is recommended to eat no earlier than an hour and a half after their graduation. In this period, the body spends heavily on the metabolic processes of calories obtained from subcutaneous fat reserves. Then consider taking protein foods in sufficient quantity to keep the muscles strong and elastic.
In order to effectively lose weight, you need to radically change the way of life. Proper and healthy diet, exercise for weight loss, maintaining a drinking regime, and quitting bad habits will help to make the body slender and beautiful, as well as improve overall health and mood.